N recently took the IELTS Speaking test in India and remembered the following questions:
– What is your name?
– What should I call you?
– Where do you live?
– Do you like your hometown?
– Would you recommend it to others?
– Let’s talk about water. Do you drink tap or bottled water?
– Is bottled water affordable where you live?
– Were you ever in a situation when you couldn’t find drinking water?
Talk about an occasion when someone gave you something you really wanted. Please say:
– What it was
– When you got it
– Who gave it to you
– How you felt when you received it.
Follow up question: What did you do with this item?
– Do you think people own more things than they really need these days?
– Are some things more important than others to show a person’s status in the society?
– What kind of things?
– Why do you think people want to show their social status?
– Has this also been people’s desire in the past, or is this a recent change?