Our friend A took the IELTS Speaking test in India and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Which city are you from?
– Show me your ID, please.
– How far is this place (the exam venue) from your current place of residence?
– What do you think about your part of town?
– Have you been living there for a long time?
– Do you like to travel?
– Do you fly often?
– Are these flights long?
Talk about an unusual food that you had. Please say
– What food is this?
– Where did you have it?
– When did you have it?
– Who was there with you?
– Do you think the nature of your job has changed?
– Do you think it will continue to change in the future?
– What do you think about the fast food trend?
– Do you think science and technology affected food and agriculture in a positive or a negative way?
– What do you think is the impact of the ability to transport the food over long distances?
– Do you think technology has also affected the food that we have traditionally been cooking at home?