When P took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like music?
– What kind of music do you listen to?
– Do you buy music on CDs or download it? Why?
Talk about a public place that you think needs improvement. Please say
– What place is this?
– Where is it located?
– Why does it need improvement?
– What kind of improvement does it need?
– What kind of public places are there in your hometown?
– What kind of public places do older and younger people like?
– Should the government invest more money in public places?
– What is the difference between the city and the countryside?
– Why do more and more people migrate from countryside to the city?