An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, R!) remembered and shared the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Tell me a bit about yourself.
– Do you smile often?
– What is the importance of smile?
– How often do you spend time outside your home?
– Do you like to travel?
– What are the advantages of traveling?
– Would you like to fly to space?
Talk about a popular person in your country. Please say
– Who is this person?
– How did you first hear about him/her?
– Why is he/she popular?
Follow-up question: Would you like to meet this person?
– Is it easy to become popular nowadays?
– How do people become popular?
– What would you do to become popular?
– Do you think people who are popular now would be still popular in 20 years?