Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in India we can share the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Would you like to write a book in the future?
Describe a small business that you would like to have. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and why would you do it?
– What will you need to start it?
– What are the qualities required for a businessman?
– Why do you think they are necessary?
– Do you think a businessman needs more practical or theoretical knowledge?
– Why do you think so?
– What are the advantages of owning a business rather than working as an employee?
– Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?