Below are the IELTS Speaking questions that A remembered from a recent exam in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Lets talk about photography.
– Do you like taking photos of yourself?
– Why is that?
– What kind of photos do you like to take?
– Tell me about a photo in your home that you like.
– Why do you like it?
Talk about a childhood song that you liked he most. Please say
– What song was it?
– Why did you like it?
– Do you still like to sing that song? Why?
– Why do you still remember that song?
– How did the music industry change since your childhood?
– What is more important in a song, lyrics or music? Why?
– What kind of songs become more popular among children? Why?
– When do people sing together in your culture?
– On which occasions do they usually sing?