An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, P!) was asked the following questions in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– What weather do you like the most? Why?
– Do you prefer any particular season?
– Would you like it to continue throughout the year or should the seasons keep changing?
Describe an occasion when you received a very good service from a company or a shop. Please say
– What company/shop was it?
– What was the product that you purchased?
– Describe the person that helped you there.
– Do you think that customers should always receive good service?
– If you received a faulty product, would you prefer to repair or to replace it?
– What jobs do you know that deal with public?
– Do you think that they need a special training? Why?