The following Speaking questions were shared by our friend D from India (thank you!).
– What is your name?
– What shall I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– Is it difficult to find such a job in your country?
Describe a situation that angered you the most. Please say
– Where and when did it happen?
– What exactly made you angry?
– How did you handle this situation?
– When you replay this situation in your mind, do you still feel angry?
– Do you think expressing your emotions is important? Why?
– How do people in your country express their emotions?
– What are the effects of positive or negative emotions on health? Explain both.
– Do you like to dance?
– Why do you like dancing?
– When do people in your country usually dance?