Our friend R took the IELTS Speaking test in India and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What kind of job did you want when you were a child?
– Where do you like to go with your friends?
– What activities do you do together?
– Do your friends also like these places and activities?
– Do you prefer typing on a computer or writing by hand?
– What would you do more in the future, type or write by hand?
Talk about your favourite season. Please say
– What season is this?
– Describe the season.
– Why is this season your favorite?
– Do your friends also like this season?
– Why is the weather becoming hotter nowadays?
– What are the effects of global warming?
– What does your government do to control pollution?
– Do you prefer a hot or a cold climate?
– Would you like to visit a cold country?
– What are the effects of rising temperatures on flora and fauna?