When A took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live now?
– How long have you been in this place?
– Do you read newspapers?
– Did you read newspapers in your childhood? Why?
– What pages do you usually read in newspapers? Why?
– Where do you see crowds in your town?
– Are there any other places you know?
– Are people always interested in attending these places?
– Why is it happening in your opinion?
Describe a place that you would like to visit with your friends. Please say
– What is this place?
– Why do you want to visit it?
– When do you want to visit it and with whom?
– Why do people visit that place?
– Do people understand social responsibilities?
– Why do you think people are more interested in social responsibilities these days?
– Does joining any clubs help people to socialise?
– What impact does it have on the society? Why?