Our friend T took the IELTS test in India, and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your job, please.
– What are the disadvantages of using computers?
– What do you like about your job? Why?
– Would you like to continue doing your job in the future?
– Do you aspire to learn something different in the future?
Talk about a piece of clothing that you received as a gift recently. Please say
– What and when was it?
– Who gave it to you?
– Why was it important to you?
– Do you think the Internet influences the fashion industry today? Why?
– Who must wear trendy clothes, youth or older people? Why?
– What are the benefits of fashion industry to a country?
– Why do people wear different styles of clothing?
– Why do some companies have uniform for their employees?
– Who do you think purchases designer clothes usually?
– Does it depend on the age of people? Why?