Below are the latest IELTS Speaking questions from India, thanks to our friend B:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Which part of your country do you live in?
– Have you visited any other parts of your country?
– What kind of discussions are usually taking place between people in your country? Why?
– How do you usually spend your day?
– Do you have time to visit your family?
– Do you see changes in people’s mindset today compared to the past?
– What kind of changes?
– Why do you think these changes are happening?
Describe a situation when weather affected you work or your day plans. Please say
– What did you intend to do?
– How did it affect you?
– How did you spend your time?
– How many seasons are there in your country?
– What are they?
– Describe the weather during these seasons.
– What kind of weather is preferred by people in your country?
– How does the weather affect people in your country?
– What kind of activities do people do in different seasons?