Thanks to T who took the IELTS test in India we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your profession?
– Do you like shoes?
– What kind of shoes do you like? Why?
– What do you prefer to have many or few friends?
– What do you usually do together with your friends?
– Do you meet them often?
Describe a band or a singer that you like. Please say
– What kind of music do they play?
– Where and when did you hear them for the first time?
– Why do you like their music?
– Should we focus more on traditional music? Why?
– Do you think having a good voice gives you an edge over others? Why?
– What main qualities are required to be a good singer?
– Do you think the government should promote music in schools?