The Speaking questions below were shared by S who took the IELTS test in India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you from?
– Do you like this place?
– What do you think isn’t good about your place?
– How long do you plan to live there?
– Where will you move to?
– How often do you use a computer for work?
– What other purpose do you usually use a computer for?
– Do you think using the internet is beneficial for you?
– How do you think computers are beneficial for children?
Talk about a situation when you saved some money to buy a special item. Please say
– What was the reason?
– How long did it take to save the money?
– How did you feel later?
– Do you think today’s youth believe in saving money?
– Are women better savers then men?
– Do you save money now? Why?
– How do you think credit cards influence buyers?
– Do you think online marketing succeeds in attracting customers?