Our friend P took his IELTS speaking test in India and below are the questions that he remembered and shared:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– Why did you choose this subject?
– Why do you prefer to choose IT courses?
– Do you like to plan your day?
– How do you organise your time?
– Is it hard to make a plan for managing your day?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a game show or quiz program that you watched on TV or online. Please say
– What was the show?
– How often do you watch it?
– Explain why you like or dislike it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Who do you watch it with?
– Who is usually watching these kinds of programs? Why?
– Why do people like to watch TV shows?
– What kind of TV programs are popular in your country?
– What is the difference between games people play now compared to the past?
– Do you think it’s good for children to play at home?