When our friend J took her IELTS Speaking test in India, she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– Do you like it? Why?
– Would you like to do the same job in the future?
– Do you have a hobby? Why?
– Can you explain more about it?
Talk about a memorable journey that you made by car. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– Who did you do it with?
– Why was it so memorable for you?
– How did you get the idea for this journey?
– Why did you go by car?
– Did you consider public transport as an alternative?
– Why do people still prefer using cars?
– Do they think about the environmental damage due to car usage?
– What cars do people usually buy?
– Is there a difference between a male’s and female’s choice of car?