The questions below were shared by our kind friend S who took an IELTS exam in India.
– What do you like the most about your job?
– How many schools did you go to?
– Will you send your children to the same school?
– When did you first use the Internet?
– Do you think computers are necessary in the future life?
– How often do you buy things online?
Talk about an interesting place that you know that is open to public. Please say:
– what kind of place it is,
– who goes there,
– why people usually go there, and
– explain why you think it is an interesting place for people
– Did you go to this place recently?
– What are the purposes of public buildings?
– What public buildings are there in your area?
– What type of public buildings do young people prefer?
– Why do people visit public buildings?
– Do you think there should be some rules in public buildings?