When S recently took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like it?
– How hard is your major?
– How do you usually spend your weekends?
– Why did you choose this activity?
– How often do you talk with your friends?
– Do you like spending time with friends?
– What do you usually do together?
– Do you think you’ll make a lot of friends in the future?
– What kinds of things do you have to bring when you go out?
– Do you carry different things in the morning and evening?
– How do you remind yourself not to forget anything?
– Did you ever forget to bring something?
Talk about a well paid job that you would like to have in the future. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you want to do it?
– How will you achieve it?
– Do you think you will be able to get this job?
– What occupations should be paid better? Why?
– Is high salary important when looking for a job?
– What other aspects of a job are important apart from the salary?
– What do you think is important for job satisfaction?
– What should workers do if they are not provided incentives?
– What is important for motivation?
– Does company get any benefits by providing motivation to its workers?