When S took the IELTS Speaking test in India he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What are you studying?
– Do you enjoy this field? Why?
– Have you ever been on a boat? Why?
– Would you like to buy a boat?
– What kind of activities do you do with your family on holidays?
– Did it change since your younger years? Why?
Describe a science study that you did in your high school years. Please say
– What did you study?
– Did you like that subject?
– Describe your teacher in that subject.
– Are any changes needed in science study approach in schools?
– What kind of changes happened to science recently?
– Who can understand science better, boys or girls?
– Why do you think it is so?
– Do you think that girls are getting better grades than boys nowadays?
– Why is that?