Thanks to K who took the IELTS test in India we can share these Speaking questions today:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What part of the country do you live in?
– Is it good to live there?
– Would you like to live there in the future?
– Are there any famous places in your city?
– What are they famous for?
– Let’s talk about mirrors.
– How often do you spend time looking in the mirror? Why?
– Did you ever buy a mirror?
– Do you think it is important to have a mirror at home? Why?
– Do you think you spend too much time watching TV?
– Why is that so?
– Did you watch it a lot as a child?
Talk about an interesting house or apartment you have visited. Please say
– Where is it?
– What does it look like?
– When and why did you visit it?
– What are the common types of houses in your city?
– Why do you think they are so popular?
– What other types of accommodation are there?
– Why do people prefer that?
– Are there any authentic houses in your city?
– Do people prefer living in the city area or countryside nowadays?
– Why is it so?
– What is the best part of living in the countryside?
– Do you think people are wasting too much energy?
– What can be a solution to preserve energy sources?