When P took the IELTS Speaking test in India, these questions were asked:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Are there many public holidays in your country?
– What do you think about public holidays?
– What did you do on last public holiday?
– How long was it for?
– Is it important to have public holidays?
Describe a place other than your home where you like to read and write. Please say
– What and where is this place?
– What do you like about that place?
– How often do you visit it?
– How is this pace helpful to you?
– Is it important to have a special place to read and write?
– Are there any other places that people can go to?