Our Indian friend A remembered the following Speaking questions from his recent IELTS exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Were courses or subjects you took difficult to study?
– What did you like or dislike about your study? Why?
– What kind of work are you planning to do in the future?
– Describe the local transport in your city.
– Are there a lot of luxurious and comfortable vehicles?
– Do you believe local transport will improve soon?
Describe a vehicle that you would like to own in the future. Please say
– What vehicle is it?
– Describe the vehicle.
– Where and how would you use it?
– Why do you want to own such vehicle?
– Tell me about the traffic situation in your city.
– Are traffic jams more severe during any particular period of the day?
– Who do you think is affected the most by this problem?
– What do you think can be done to ease this problem?