S recently took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you listen to music while studying or working?
– Do people listen to music much in your country? Why?
– What type of music is popular? Why?
– How important is music in people’s lives?
Describe an event that was celebrated recently in your country. Please say
– What was the event?
– How was it celebrated?
– Did you like it? Why?
– Who was there with you on the celebration day?
– Was this event important to you? Why?
– What other events do people celebrate in your country?
– What makes an event special?
– Do you think food plays an important role in the event? Why?