Our Indian friend (thank you I!) shared these IELTS Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you find difficult to concentrate sometimes?
– What do you do to overcome it?
– Do you think multitasking is necessary?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Do you like your home?
– What kind of house would you like to have in the future?
Describe a situation when you helped someone. Please say
– Who was that person?
– Why did he/she need your help?
– How did you help him/her?
– How did you feel about it?
– Will you help others in the future?
– How do you encourage children to help others?
– How do world social organizations such as Red Cross collect their funds worldwide?
– Do small non-government organizations always need big organizations’ help or can they collect funds themselves?