IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka shared the questions they were asked in a Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like it? Why?
– Do you plan to move in the future?
– What would your future home look like?
Cue Card 1
Talk about a recent program on radio that you have listened to. Please say
– What was the program about?
– When did you listen to it?
– Was it interesting? Why?
Cue Card 2
Talk about your favorite place that you have visited recently. Please say
– What place was it?
– Where is it located?
– Why is this your favorite place?
– What is the benefit of having a national radio?
– How are advertisements done on the radio?
– How often do you listen to the radio?