IELTS test takers S and M shared the questions they were asked in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– How do you celebrate your birthday?
– How are birthday parties celebrated in your country?
– What birthdays are very special in your culture?
– Describe your city.
– What are the main landmarks of the city?
Describe an interesting conversation that you had with someone you didn’t know. Please say
– Who was that person?
– When and where did you meet him/her?
– What did you talk about?
– Why was it interesting for you?
– What is the difference between chatting and gossiping?
– What is the difference between personal, telephone or online conversations?
– What are the disadvantages of online conversations?
– How do you listen to news, on the radio or online?
– Why is getting news important?
– What news are the most interesting for you?
– Do you think young people are more interested in news than the elderly?
– Do you think women like to chat more than men? Why?