When C took the IELTS Speaking test in Hong Kong, the following questions were asked:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Can you describe your home?
– What part of Hong Kong do you live in?
– Do you have dreams when you sleep?
– What dreams do you usually have?
– Do you like to listen to other people talking about their dreams?
– Why is it so?
Talk about a place where you go for a swim. Please say
– Why do you like to go there?
– What does the place look like?
– Who do you go there with?
– Why are some sports more popular than others?
– What do you think about sports facilities in your city?
– Can government policies affect sports facilities? How?
– What can the government do to improve sport facilities?
– Do you think the demand for leisure and cultural facilities varies for different age groups?
– Why do you think it is?
– Do you like buying shoes?
– Do prefer them fashionable or comfortable?
– Why is that?