Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Hong Kong, we can share these Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Why did you choose it?
– Do you like to travel by car?
– What do you prefer, to receive or to give gifts?
– When do you give gifts usually?
Describe something that you brought back home from holidays. Please say
– When and what was it?
– Whom was it for?
– What happened to it?
– Do you prefer to buy souvenirs or useful things? Why?
– Is it acceptable that local people sell souvenirs?
– What is your opinion about the asking price for souvenirs?
– What would you like to buy when you are on holidays?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of taking photographs?
– Why is it so?