A test taker from Ghana (thanks, M!) shared his IELTS Speaking questions from a recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– Why did you choose it?
– What did influence you?
– Do you remember your first day there?
– How did it feel? Why?
– Do you use maps?
– How often do you use them?
– Do you prefer paper or electronic maps?
– How did you learn to read maps?
– Do you ask strangers for directions often?
Describe a childhood friend of yours. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Where did you meet him/her?
– What do you remember about the person?
– Are you still friends with him/her?
– Why is that?
– Do you see your friend regularly?
– Let’s talk about technology and friends.
– Do you use technology to communicate with friends?
– Do you use social media?
– Does it help to build relationships?
– Do you go out often?
– Do you prefer going out alone or with friends?
– Is it important for kids to have friends?
– What effect do friends have on children?
– Are children easily influenced by friends?
please send me all ielts past paper and new updates
Hi Priyal, to get our most recent IELTS exam updates daily to your email, please go here and subscribe. As soon as you’ve done that, we will start sending IELTS info to you.
I want to know about ielts provide a job for out of country or not please tell me
Hi Swati, IELTS can help you get a job, if it requires a particular IELTS score and you have that.