An IELTS test taker from Germany remembered the following Speaking questions he was asked in a recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Did you do any training to get this profession?
– Do you think you will do any training in the future?
– What does your name mean?
– Why were you given this name?
– Do people in your country have a tradition of celebrating name giving?
– Why do you think some names are more popular than others?
Talk about a person that you know well, who knows a lot about something. Please say
– Who is that person?
– What does he/she know a lot about?
– What would you like to learn from this person?
– Do you think the Internet has changed education?
– The amount of information available online is growing, but can you really trust it?
– How can we be sure that the information online is trustworthy?
– Do you think people learn better in groups?
– Do you think some people do not need others at all to learn?
– Do you think scientists from different fields should share knowledge?
– Why do you think so?