Another version of IELTS Speaking test in Germany were shared by our kind friend O, who remembered the following questions:
– Tell me your name.
– Where do you live?
– Do you work or study?
– Is your job common in your country?
– What is your favorite color?
– Why is that your favorite color?
– Do your often wear clothes in your favorite color?
– Which color do you think has a special meaning to people in your country ?
– Would you paint the walls in your home in a color you like, and what would that look like?
Describe a piece of equipment in your household (not a computer) which you find useful. Please say
– What it is,
– Where and when you bought it,
– Why you find it useful.
– What benefit do people get from using modern equipment in the household?
– Do you think modern equipment is difficult to operate for older people?
– Do you think that employers should train their employees to use modern equipment?