Our kind friend M shared the questions she was asked in her IELTS Speaking exam in Germany:
– What is your full name?
– What shall I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Do you like visiting museums?
– When did you visit a museum last time?
– What do you think about selling souvenirs in museums?
– Where do young people meet these days?
– Is there a difference between the meeting place of the young generation and the old generation?
– Where did you use to meet your friends?
Describe a teacher from your school that made an impression on you, please say
– who the teacher was,
– describe the teacher,
– explain why you remember this teacher.
– What are the qualities needed to be a good teacher?
– What are the advantages of being a teacher?
– What are the problems teachers face in school?
– How can governments help teachers?