IELTS Speaking questions that you are about to read were shared by our kind friend D. Enjoy.
– What is your name ?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Is your hometown a suitable place to live in?
– Which languages do you speak?
– Did you find studying English difficult?
– What are the most natural sounds?
Note: D says “I had a problem with this question, I couldn’t get exactly what type of sounds she was referring to. It could be laughing, crying, or some of natural reactions to pain, etc.).”
– Do you take walks often?
– Where do you usually go for a walk ?
– What are the benefits of walking ?
– Do people like walking in your country ?
Talk about a friend that you recently met after a long time. Please say
– When and where did you meet him / her?
– What did you talk about?
– Did you enjoy meeting him / her and why?