The following questions were shared by J who took his IELTS exam in El Salvador. Here is what he remembered:
– What is your full name?
– May I see you ID?
– What do you want me to call you?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you enjoy dancing?
– When was the last time you have visited a place where people were dancing?
– Do you like watching dancing programs on TV?
– Do you enjoy watching movies?
– How frequently do you go to see a movie?
Describe a piece of clothing that someone bought for you. Please say
– What was it?
– Who bought it for you?
– Why did he/she buy it?
– When was it given to you?
– How frequently is this person buying collar shirts for you?
– Why do you think clothes made by designers are expensive?
– Are people in your country buying this type of clothes?