Below are the IELTS questions that our friend J remembered from his exam in El Salvador:
– What is your full name?
– What do you want me to call you?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you enjoy going to the beach?
– Would you like to live near the sea?
– Who do you think lives close to the sea in your country?
Talk about a job that you would like to try, please say:
– what the job is,
– what skills are necessary to do that job and
– explain why you want to work in that job.
– Is it easy to work in that job?
– Are many people working nowadays in that field?
– What is the most common way to get a job now?
– What do you do to find a job in your country?
– Is it easy to find a job in your country?