When V took his IELTS Speaking test in Egypt he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Describe your hometown.
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What does your home look like?
– Can you describe your neighborhood?
– Do you like bags?
– What kind of bag do you carry?
Describe a garden that you have been to recently. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– What did it look like?
– Did you like it? Why?
– Should governments invest in public gardens?
– Why do you think so?
– What are the benefits of this for future generations?