The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took the IELTS test in Egypt recently:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What does the place you live in look like?
– What do you dislike the most about your city?
– What do you like the most about about living there?
– Do you wear a watch?
– Have you ever been late?
– Do you like waiting for people who are coming late?
– How many languages do you know?
– How do you learn English?
– How many years have you been learning it?
– Do you plan to learn another language in the future?
Talk about a film you watched that you did not like, please say:
– What film it was
– When and where you watched it
– Why you disliked it
Follow-up question: Do you like happy films or sad ones?
– What do people in your country do in their leisure time?
– What should the government do to improve entertainment in your country?
– Should the government construct new centres of entertainment in the countryside as well as in the cities?