When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Egypt he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe the place where you live, please.
– Is there any public transport near your home?
– What is good or bad about this place?
– Do you like advertisements? Why?
– Would you buy something because you saw it in an advertisement?
– What do you think about online advertisements?
Talk about money-saving techniques that you use. Please say
– What is your plan for saving money?
– How do you enforce it?
– When did you start this saving plan?
– Would you recommend this way of savings to others? Why?
– Who should encourage children to save?
– Is it good to teach children to save? Why?
– How would you encourage your children?
– What are the effects of wasting natural resources?
– How can technology help in saving natural resources?
– How can the government control usage of natural resources?