Our friend E took the IELTS Speaking test in Egypt and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Please describe your city.
– Do you like it? Why?
– What is your favorite TV program?
– Why is that?
– What do you do in your spare time?
Describe an interesting neighbour of yours. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– When and where did you meet him/her?
– What do you do together?
– What is the importance of neighbours in our society?
– Do neighbours nowadays differ from the past? Why?
– Do you think smaller communities have better communication than big ones?
– Why do you think so?
– Do people of small community do a better job of developing their community?
– How are small and big businesses involved in developing small communities?