Today’s IELTS update comes from a very exotic country – Ecuador. Our friend M took the IELTS test there and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What activities do people do on holidays in your country?
– Were the things you did on holidays as a child different from now? Why?
Talk about something you bought that made you happy. Please say
– What was it?
– What did you do with it?
– Why did it make you happy?
– What kind of things do people like to buy?
– Why do people buy those things?
– When something breaks, do people prefer to buy a new item or to fix the old one?
– Why is that?