Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, UAE and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live?
– What is your favourite room where you live?
– Do you like traveling? Why?
– What touristic attraction did you visit last when you were in your country, and with whom?
– Do you like reading?
– What type of book is your favourite?
– Do you like reading e-books?
Describe a situation when you were travelling and your car had a breakdown. Please say
– Where you were going
– With whom you were going
– How you handled the situation, and
– How you felt about the situation.
– What is the best way to move around in your home town?
– In your country is it common for young people to own a car?
– Are there more older people who own a car than young people?
– Which group of people uses the public transportation the most in you country?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of a modern railway transport system, compared to private cars?
– What are the effects of a modern railway system on the environment, compared to cars?