Shared by a kind student B (thank you!), here comes a recent Speaking test from Chennai, India:
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– What are the major responsibilities in your job?
– Are you happy with your job?
– Would you like to continue doing it in years to come?
– Do you like birds?
– Do birds play a major role in your country?
– Do you want to protect birds? Why?
– What species of birds do you know?
– How often do you see them?
Describe your neighbor. Please say
– Who is that person?
– How long do you know him/her?
– How often do you meet him/her?
– Please describe him/her.
– Why do we need to have good relationship with neighbors?
– What are the advantages of having neighbors?
– What are the disadvantages of having neighbors?
– Why don’t city people know their neighbors?
– Do you think there is a difference between rural and city neighbors?
– What are the main activities of people in your community?
– How well are they getting together on each occasion?
– Is there a chance people will get into quarrels in your community?
– Does wealth play a major role in categorizing your neighbors?