H took the IELTS test in Canada and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it?
– Do you share things with others? Why?
– Did your parents encourage you to share when you were a child?
– What are the benefits of sharing?
Describe a party that you have recently attended. Please say
– When and where was it?
– What did you do there?
– Did you like it? Why?
– Did parties change compared to the past?
– Did they change for better or worse, in your opinion?
– People believe that spending a lot of money on a party or a wedding is good, what is your opinion?
– Sometimes a country spends millions of dollars on international events. Is it good or bad in your opinion?