When R took the IELTS test in Canada she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– What is the most interesting part of your study?
– Do you eat fruit?
– What kind of fruit do you like?
– Is it important to eat fruit?
Talk about an invention that has changed the world for the better. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where was it invented?
– Is it useful for different age groups?
– What invention is used the most at home in your opinion?
– Do you think the most useful and important inventions of the world were already made?
– Do you think the invention of wheel was very important?
– What leads a person to invent something?