Our kind friend E shared the Speaking questions asked in a recent IELTS exam in Romania:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you work?
– Do you consider yourself a patient person?
– What are the benefits of being patient?
– Are people in your country usually patient?
– Do you like advertisements?
– Do you think there is too much advertisement in your country?
Describe the most important (special) photograph that you like. Please say
– When was it taken?
– Who is on that photograph?
– Who took it?
– Why is it so special to you?
– What is the role of photographs in the newspapers?
– Do you think photographs of family events must be taken by professionals?
– What photographs are good for advertisement?
– What is better, to send a photograph or a post card?
– What is the most efficient way of communication: e-mail, chat or SMS, in your opinion?