Questions from the IELTS Speaking test in Brisbane were shared by our kind friend N (who said that the other sections were just like in the exam in France). Here is what he remembered:
– Where are you from?
– Talk about your hometown.
– What place in your town would you recommend to visit?
– How is your hometown changing?
– Did you learn how to cook when you were a child?
– Do you like cooking?
– Who is preparing meals in your family?
– Do you like to travel?
– Where is the place you want to travel to the most?
– Have you ever been on a long journey?
Talk about the TV program that you watched and disliked, please say
– When and where was it?
– What was the show about?
– Why did you dislike it?
– Do you think we should or should not have more educational programs on TV?
– How did your hometown TV programs change nowadays, compared to the past?
– Does your country have any TV programs for education?
– What are the characteristics of TV stars?