Our friend S took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What is good or bad about your house?
– Which room is your favourite? Why?
– Do you want to change something in your house?
– Why do you want to do it?
– Do you like riding a bicycle?
– Do you have a bicycle?
– How often do you ride it?
Describe a book that you have recently read. Please say
– What book is it?
– What is it about?
– How long did it take you to read it?
– Would you recommend this book to others?
– Why do you think people read books, especially novels?
– Is reading a book different from watching a movie based on it? Why?
– Why do you think many books are made into movies?
– Is there a difference between reading a printed book and its electronic version?