When A took the Speaking test in Brazil, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– What do you intend to do after finishing your studies?
– Do you like to watch TV?
– What do you usually watch?
– Did you watch TV more often as a child?
– What kind of programs should be on TV?
Describe your favorite famous person. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What does he/she do?
– When did he/she become famous?
– Would you like to be famous? Why?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of being famous?
– Do you think there are benefits to being a child of a famous person?
– Why do people want to be famous without knowing how to achieve it?