When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Brazil, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Let’s talk about your home.
– Where do you live now?
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– Do you like it there?
– Do you think of moving out in the future? Why?
– What kind of house do you like?
– Why is that?
– What size of home do you need?
– What style of interior decoration do you prefer?
– Why do you like it?
Talk about a married couple you know well, who inspire you. Please say
– Who are they?
– How did you meet them?
– What is their secret of happy marriage, in your opinion?
– What is the ideal of good and happy wedding?
– Has the age of people getting married changed, compared to the past?
– How do people celebrate weddings in your country?
– Many people spend a lot of money on big weddings. Why?
– Is the size of families now and in the future going to change?
– Do you think children should have an influence on the family size?
– Are they able to make this type of decisions?