When B took the IELTS Speaking test in Botswana he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about the place where you live.
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What would your ideal house look like?
– Where would you like it to be?
– Let’s talk about neighbours.
– Do you know all of your neighbours?
– Do you think it is important to have good neighbours?
– Let’s talk about transport.
– Do you prefer to travel by bus or tram?
– In the future, do you think you will travel more by buses or underground trains?
– What do you think the government should do to improve bus transport system in your country?
Talk about a time when you went to a very good event which was attended by many people. Please say
– What was the event?
– Who did you go there with?
– How did you feel during and after the event?
– Why did you go?
– How many people were there?
– Do you like over-crowded places?
– What makes people go to, or avoid crowded areas?
– What are advantages and disadvantages of going to crowded areas?
– What is your opinion about over-crowded places?
– Why do you think so?